I Am Roses Summer 2011 Blog Hop
WELCOME! Thank you all for joining the I Am Roses Summer 2011 Blog Hop! The Design Team is thrilled to share these special projects with you showcasing some of the latest flowers and old favorites.
We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt; we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
- There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member's blogs.
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th!
- Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member's blogs as you hop along so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
I used almost all of the IAR mulberry flowers for the exception of the cherry blossom and even thou they are all so different they all coordinate perfectly with each other. I was excited to use the new sprays (SP2-151), the mama 3" pink rose (F50-3), R-21's, R-40's, R-60's & R-77's just to name a few. I am very happy with my project it was super simple to create and so much fun so take out all your IAR flowers and start creating something amazing with them too :)
Next up is :
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along!
KARLAS001 on youtube