Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4X4 Mini Page for a swap I was in with Leonie (scrapoliciousleo on You Tube).The theme for this swap happens to be my all time favorite theme...LOVE

Used... Misc Stamps, Maya Road pink trim,
Making Memories black/white/red bling

Used...Maya Road pink trim, Prima Pebbles, Tim Holz Die, Tim
HolZ embossing folder & Making Memories red/black/white bling
Used...Webster Pages Red Bloomers, red metal flowers (ebay), music paper,
mini black pom-poms, Making Memories black ribbon

Please leave a comment =)

XOXO,

Karla



8 comments:

  1. I love it! Like always beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a blog award!
    http://kristenscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karla,
    Just want to say that I just saw your latest video regarding your new journey. I want to wish you all the best and you took a major and brave step in videoing your weight loss journey. I know and been there. It is hard but very doable. Just take it day by day. I have battled this all my life too and just need to remember that I need to watch what I eat for the rest of my life. I have my occasional sweets but all in moderation. Off course there is exercise but I enjoying walking. All the best to you Karla. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend... love this page... Beautiful! I can't wait until I actually complete my first mini... Hehe... Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!

    nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here

    online pharmacy no prescription needed

    ReplyDelete